Saturday, March 27, 2010

Quote Book

Blogging seems to be the current method of expression among many web-savvy individuals. Gone are the days of "Dear Diary" and touching pen to paper - now it's all about showing your creativity, showcasing your talents, sharing your thoughts and voicing your opinions.

I do miss the era of pen and paper. We have so forsaken the written (not typed) word; it's becoming a lost art. So, today I'd like to show you the way I'm trying to keep that art alive - in a very different way.

This is a diary of sorts, but in the place of "here's what happened to me today", I have written and attached quotes, pictures, slogans and other things. Things that make me smile, things that make me think, and things that reflect who I am and what I love. Let me give you a glimpse into the pages of one of my most prized possessions:

(click on the pictures to see them full size!)



No comments:

Post a Comment