Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A day at the zoo

Today was a great day - Kyle and I spent our afternoon at Springfield's Dickerson Park Zoo. I absolutely love going to the zoo, seing all the animals, spending time with my hubby, and just admiring the diversity that God has given us all. Here is one of my favorite things to do at our zoo: feed giraffes!

I also love feeding the ginormous koi fish and big white swans. Today the swans were stretching their necks up so high they could have nipped me . . .

So I played catch with them instead!

I just thought I'd throw those fun videos out there . . . hopefully you'll smile like I did today!

And just remember, the good Lord gave us diversity for a reason. We're not all supposed to be the same - we're not all supposed to look the same, talk the same, or even eat the same. But we are all in this world together, so you'd better get over your differences ... 'cuz we're gonna be different for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment