Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Me - Then and Now

It's amazing how much we change over the years. To think that we grow a little every day is quite facinating to me - even more facinating is the fact that you don't really notice that you're growing until it's already over! Today I was fitted with my first pair of glasses in seven or eight years, and it got me thinking back to how I looked so long ago.


So much has changed since then. I used to have bangs and multiple necklaces. My wardrobe was slightly more juvenile and I wore glasses on a regular basis.


Now, I have a more updated haircut, simpler (if stranger) jewelry, and I finally got the guts to test drive contacts and had never gone back. I have a tattoo, I have a husband and a house.


But I have also grown in more than just the asthetic ways. I have a more outgoing personality. I have a better sense of humor (thanks to my hubby), more control over my anger, and a greater respect and understanding of the blessings I've been given.


I pray that I never forget where I came from - so I can understand how far I really have come.

1 comment:

  1. I love each blog, they always stir my own memories and thoughts. They always make me feel warm inside. Thank you, I love them!

    ReplyDelete